Prairie Rose Veterinary Services is proud to serve the County of Minburn and surrounding area for everything from your cattle herd down to the barn cat. Prairie Rose Veterinary Services is ran by Dr. Tawnya R. Copland with 12 years of experience in mixed animal practice.
No matter if the animal is small or large, a loved companion or a production animal, all animals need to be treated with care for every procedure. This comes by addressing the animals behavioural needs first.
Dr. Copland is committed to providing clients with the services they need and deserve through education and communication.
Dr. Copland regularly attends continuing education seminars and conferences to stay on top of the latest advances in veterinary medicine and technology.
Recent Continuing Education:
- 2016 ANZCVS - Science Week
- 2016 Edmonton Association of Small Animal Veterinarians Seminars
- Seizure and Lesion Localization
- Co-op Feed Mill Tour & Veterinary Prescription Writing Seminar
- 2016 North American Veterinary Conference